Say goodbye to your old jeans and hello to your favorite people with this speedy, fun project. These handmade Valentines are heartfelt and eco-friendly—now, that’s love!
To make this project, you’ll need:
1. Trace the outline of a card onto a piece of denim. Cut out the rectangle of fabric that will cover the front of the card.
2. Iron the fabric to remove any wrinkles.
3. Use Tulip fabric markers to decorate the denim with designs. Let the paint fully dry.
4. Use a foam brush to spread a thin layer of Modge Podge Matte glue on the card’s surface. Apply the denim to the card and press it down firmly, smoothing the fabric as needed. Let the glue dry for about 20 minutes.
5. Trim any excess denim from around the card. Cover the edges of the card with Washi tape.
Try doing this project with other types of fabric and a variety of paint designs to make cards that are perfect for any holiday or special occasion!
Thanks for visiting!